Work with Us
All OBS employees share a passion for helping children reach their full potential.
We are looking for outstanding talent to help us accomplish our mission. If you feel driven to create differentiated learning experiences that will prepare children for the challenges of the future, please take a look at our job offers and apply to OBS via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upper School Teacher Arts 30-40%
- Upper School Teacher: Economics 60–80%
- Upper School Teacher: Maths 60–80%
- Upper School Teacher: Physics 60–80%
- Upper School Teacher: History 30–40%
- Upper School Teacher: English 30–40%
- Primary Class Teacher (100%)
- Primary EAL Teacher (English as an Additional Language) (50%)
We offer a bilingual working environment with motivated and multilingual students, where you can bring your experience and personal skills, with opportunities to develop further. Colleagues in our committed and innovative team treat each other with the greatest respect and provide support when it is needed.